1.02.2015

The Best Mascara Combination For Long Thick Lashes



I believe in the power of layering! If you layer with clothes you hide the holiday bulge and if you do it correctly with make up you get flawless results. The other day I went to my home away from home sephora in the search of an amazing mascara that I don't have.

 Of course no luck with my all in one product but I did see that Dior came out with a new mascara called extase which just has the best packaging. There was also urban decay's latest mascara provision which I saw another girl wearing and it looked amazing, so of course I had to have it!

Before I get any more into the actual use of the products let me tell you about each mascara.
Dior, known for its full on lashes has released a new mascara that plumps lashes inside and out. With it's spherical shape (much like Better Than Sex Mascara from Too Faced) the black pearl formula that creates a 3D effect to the lashes that really jump out at you. 

As far as the Urban Decay Perversion mascara that is a great lengthening mascara. Something that is perfect for a base mascara or something that you can wear alone. It has a creamy texture that glides on super easy and it keeps the lashes flexible.

With these two amazing products I'm tempted to throw out my false lashes, but of course I'm not. If you have never thought about layering mascara I encourage you too. It doesn't clump up your lashes if done correctly. So here are a few "rules"
  • Never do two thickening mascaras together, unless you want a clumpy mess. 
  • Lengthening and thickening mascara's are the best to combine. 
  • Two lengthening mascaras aren't going to get you double length. It may make then a little thicker but nothing much. 
  • Mascara primers are great get in the habit of wearing them, they are a great replacement for a lengthening mascara. My favorite is the Subversion from urban decay. 
  • Always have the lighter mascara on the bottom. 

So junk (just kidding) up those lashes and let it shine, 

No comments:

Post a Comment