1.29.2015

Candy Coat in Black


There's something about black skin tight pants that make a girl feel at home. I recently purchased these coated pants on a whim. I've been wanting a pair of interesting jeans. I consider it fate that I saw a lone pair of double zippered coated black pants hanging on the rack in my size.

How often does that really ever happen? I'm a huge texture person and although I have 50 pairs of black pants none of them are coated. I've also been experimenting with a more minimalist approach to my wardrobe. 

I've tried to be a bold in your face fashionista but I always felt more self conscious than fierce. It's just not me. The best style is the style that isn't forced. Since I've gotten more quality pieces that I love as opposed to "trendy" I've loved it. I still impulse by (like these amazing jeans) but as long as you know you're going to wear it and you can't stop thinking about them. Get them. Since I've bought these jeans I've been wearing them like ca-razy!

 I paired them with a simple white top, my trusty leather jacket and some banging accessories. Simple, easy flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment