1.28.2015

My Top 10 Coveted Makeup & Beauty Finds


Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper- This is my go to liquid eyeliner it stay jet black and the formula never skips or flakes. It also has a brush tip as opposed to a felt tip, I prefer the brush tip because I have more control over the width of the line.

Beauty blender sponge- This sponge has replaced the majority of my brushes, as you can tell it's been well loved. you can use it wet or dry, when it's wet you get more of a sheer coverage when it's dry its fuller. I just started using it wet and it's really good if you just need to blend it out.

False lashes- I don't have a favorite pair I just love false lashes. The pair in the photo are from ardell and they have amazing style lashes. I like false lashes because they make my lashes look fuller and longer. 

Makeup forever concealer- This has to be one of the best concealers I've found. I can but a little or a lot under my eyes and it never looks cakey and no matter the amount it covers up flawlessly. 

Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara- I love this mascara it has 3D fibers in it that really make your lashes come out with a pow! It's great if you love to layer mascara,

Makeup forever eyebrows brow brush #274- This brush is great. With a narrow angled brush that adds the perfect amount of powder to the brow it also has a spooley on the end that is great for dispersing product so your eyebrows don't look to thick. 

Nars eyeshadow in Coconut grove- This is a great eyeshadow that I use actually as my eyebrow powder. It's the perfect true matte brown eyeshadow that always has my brows looking good. 

Boscia's tsubaki oil- My baby, my all in one, this is great if you're lazy with skin care. I've talked about this before red it here

Anastasia Pro Pencil eyeshadow primer & color corrector- I actually use this for a highlighter and it's amazing! It give the right amount of color as far as the eyeshadow and primer goes, I've used it a few times for that and it has went well..

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer- Love, Love, Love, this primer it's one of my favorite primers. It's good if you have oily skin or really skin type at all. It'll help keep your makeup on and skin smooth you can also use it alone and it still smooths the skin out. 

3 comments:

  1. This is a really great list of favourites! I've never tried Smashbox Photo Finish primer but it's definitely on my list to try. Hopefully it'll suit dry skin too!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Go to Sephora and get a sample of it before you buy it tho! It has more of a silicone texture too it so it should be fine! Kat Von D also has a good hydrating primer! Good Luck let me know how it goes :) -BGF

      Delete
    2. It's amazing! Go to Sephora and get a sample of it before you buy it tho! It has more of a silicone texture too it so it should be fine! Kat Von D also has a good hydrating primer! Good Luck let me know how it goes :) -BGF

      Delete