8.24.2015

The Best Dark Spot Remover: Ambi Fade Cream {Review}


I know it feels like forever since ce I've done a real legit beauty post. Not going to lie I've been seriously laking on the skin care, but that's ok, I'm fixing it. Starting of course with my dark spots. I can't tell you how many times I've been pimple free only to have my skin ruined with dark spots, to be honest I'd rather have the pimple  (ok maybe not). It's just annoying ok?

But I've found relief in Ambi fade cream, I don't know why I ever stopped using the creamy crack but I'm back on and loving it! I used to use Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment lightening serum thinking that it would be stronger but I was wrong.


 The Ambi worked faster and stronger than the Murad which was odd because they both have 2% Hydroquinone in them, which is a skin bleaching agent,yet why did the Ambi work beautifully but Murad fell flat?


Some may argue that it maybe your skin type. That maybe true but it's the same ingredient, also if drug store products are supposed to be weaker why do I see better results from something that cost me 5 bucks as opposed to 60? No answer? Well I have an answer! Ambi has sunscreen built in to the product making it one step process aka fool proof! Let me elaborate.


With hydroquinone it is a skin bleach, as we know when you bleach your skin your skin becomes sensitive to the sun and it makes the dark spots even worse. Also you have to make sure the quality of the sunscreen matches the strength of the bleach. With Murad you have a liquid hydroquinone, it does take a while to absorb in to the skin and you have to wait for the sunscreen to kick in. Which is why the recommend using it at night, and using plenty of sunscreen. Also murad is in a glass tube and from what I heard it the lights can make the product go bad. I'm not saying that it's true (probably is) but I've had the murad product turn brown on me and it wasn't even a month old yet.


Now to Ambi, something that I love in this product is the fact that it has sunscreen mixed with the bleach so it's one step. Also it's cream and it absorbs quicker into the skin, and it comes in a tube so it's never turned brown on me. I've even recommended this product to my sister and she's fell in love. Oh but there is one down side with this product, if you stop using it even for like a week the spots come back with anger. But that's kinda with any product when you think about it. I love my Ambi, I can't get enough of it and if you're looking to lighten up dark spots (or knees, and elbows ) this would be perfect for you.

5 comments:

  1. This is very useful as I have aggravating dark spots. I have been using bio oil, but I haven't noticed significant improvement, unfortunately.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ambi fade cream ! ive been using it for almost two months now ! my scars has faded tremendously, used to be black now their light brown almost my skin color.. girrrl i cant wait for october so i could see how my face turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cream is amazing, have being using this for years.

    ReplyDelete