2.24.2015

Say Goodbye To Dry & Flakey Hair with Mizani



I suffer from dry scalp. No matter what I do, or did nothing helped it. I've tried masks, changing my conditioner, shampoo, oils. You name it, I've done it. I was getting sick of it. The other day I went to get my hair cut (the big chop as you saw on my instagram) and I just saw them flakes a fallin'. It was so embarrassing! So I asked my stylist what can I do to fix it? 

First tip she told me was to look for moisturizers that have more of a creamy texture rather than an oil or a lotiony type because it penetrates the hair follicle better. And to try this overnight treatment by Mizani. It's a protein treatment (which will help strengthen my hair) as well as a moisturizer for my scalp. She told me to do it twice a week and too follow up with my moisturizer. I was too thrilled, finally some answers! So before I went to bed I added the product to my hair while it was dry. 



Wrapped it up good and tight and went to bed. The next morning I added my Carol's daughter leave in moisturizer as instructed and let it sit and absorb. As I began styling my hair I didn't feel the need to scratch. I almost had no shedding, and best of all the flakes were gone!

 My head hasn't itched for two days now and I love it. If you're having the same issue as me, or just need a really good protein treatment I highly recommend this product. It's really easy to use and you only need a little bit of the product, so a jar of it goes a really long way. While I bought mine at the salon, it's a popular brand. I'm sure you could pick it up at sallys or your beauty supply store.
Best of luck ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment