2.19.2015

DIY : Super Hydrating Face Mask



No matter where you are, everyone can use a hydration mask. Especially if you're in an area that is having a brutal winter right now (I'm looking at you New England!). While I'm always an advocate of going to the spa, sometimes that's just a lot to do (and expensive) when you just need a little more moisture than your moisturizer can do. Thank God for DIY! I've found an amazing mask that you can do at home from stuff that you already have in your kitchen. Let's get started.

What You Need:
  • 1 cup of plain yogurt 
  • 1/2 cup of oatmeal
  • 1 teaspoon of honey


Directions :
  1. Cleanse your face and pat dry with a towel. 
  2. Mix up all the ingredients in a bowl making sure the ingredients are thoroughly blended. 
  3. Taking your foundation brush or your hands and apply mask on to the face. 
  4. Leave mask on for 10 - 15 minutes. 
  5. Rinse, and apply moisturizer.

You can store this mask in your fridge up to two weeks before you toss it.

4 comments:

  1. AH! I love how simple this mask is. I can't wait to try it!
    xoxo Val
    wildflowersandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried yogurt and honey masks but never with oatmeal! I'm definitely going to try this one out!!

    Priyanka
    http://glamourandgiggles.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great and I always have these in the cupboard at home :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love face masks & this looks like a fun project for me to try. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete