8.15.2015

Vera Wang 'Princess' Fragrance


When Vera Wang released 'Princess' back in 2006, there's no way she knew it'd be such a big hit. Now nearly 10 years later it's still sending people in a frenzy.
I remember when I first saw the fragrance ad featuring Zoe Kravitz. I knew I would like it because I loved Zoe , and duh if she wire it I was going to wear it.
Speed forward way in to the future I finally have enough of my own money to spend on a bottle and walk around feeling and smelling like a princess while we're in our last few days of summer.


With scents of Apricot skin and water lily, it's a great fragrance for those who like something sweet with a little mix of fruity and flowery. I love it for the days when it's pretty outside and I just need a fresh pick me up.
It's not heavy, it's just enough fragrance to have people tilt their heads (in a good way) as you walk by.

No comments:

Post a Comment