8.16.2015

My Obsession : The Rings Have It


So, I can finally admit it. I have crazy obsession with rings. I don't know how exactly it started,but I know I have one. I think it was a few years ago when I had an undercut I started wearing them and I just never stopped.

Usually I wear them small, like the thin band maybe a gem here and there. But for fall I'm thinking about going clunky with them. You know big gaudy ,OMG rings? I think that'd be so chic. Like maybe 3 big rings and a statement necklace with a turtleneck? OK maybe ditch the statement necklace and go for a multistrap necklace with the rings and turtleneck? 

  Hmmm... the wheels are turning. Is it so obvious I can't wait for fall? It's the best season for fashion! I can dress up or down and it's always pretty outside. You can wear your leather jacket beanie and rings and look cute sipping your hot coco. Yum. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment