7.08.2015

The Root Of All Pisceans

I get the best ideas when I'm driving. I guess it's because I'm in deep thought,especially when it's just me and the road. On nights like this I when there's nothing to do I like to just drive until the road ends. I have an unnatural attachment to my car, I guess that goes for anyone. But for me it's different, I could sit in my car for hours on end. Just me and my car on this long journey down the infamous route 66, living like gas isn't 3 dollars a gallon and I never grow old.



Sometimes I just sit in the car, no radio, my car off, spark up and think about everything. I get in real deep conversations with myself, sometimes even arguements . I love it though, I like the time I get to spend with myself.  People think it's weird ,but, I think it's weird that you want to be around people all the time. Like, don't you need a break? Or people who always need some type of noise going on. Nope, not me. For me, the best time of day is when I first wake up and it's silent.  The only noise in the whole house is of the covers ruffling as I stretch. It gives me time to get my thoughts together and plan my day.


  The real ironic thing is that I like to be active, I can't spend the whole say in the house. Even if I'm just going out to get something to eat, I need to be out doing something. I guess that's how Pisces are. At least that's what my friend says. We like it quiet, and peaceful like the ocean, but keep the pace going as fast as the current. I guess that why I like driving so much, it's like everything around me is moving fast but I'm just floating with the current. I think everyone needs to take a long drive though, at some point. Forget about the world and it's problems, get in the car, and drive. Let your mind wonder, and find your peace, you inner Pisces and let the current take you some where new.


No comments:

Post a Comment