7.27.2015

The Must Have Coat This Fall: The Shearling Coat

My eyes your world

On my forever search to find the perfect coat I might have just found it. As you know I'm  nothing but a mere servant to the party god's and fashion overloads and threw my years of servitude they've blessed me with a classic coat that can both be worn going out and throughout those cold fall/winter days.

Now you might say it's July.. why are we talking about coats? Because the best season of all is right around the corner. FALL! and we're going to be ready this year.

Style Hawk


So back to the coat.


Once casted aside as the world's most disgusting coat is making a comeback.  Yes the Shearling Coat is back and warmer than ever. Thanks to fall's leaner silhouettes,  this once bulky jacket gets to show off its svelte side. The key is tailored pieces like the ones from J.W Anderson.  This jacket is perfect keeps you warm and you can wear it with skinny jeans or a cute dress. Yay.

Upscale Hawk


What do you think about the new IT jacket?

No comments:

Post a Comment