7.15.2015

The Espys Awards: Athletes Night's Out


The epsys awards, to be honest. I don't know what the epsys are. Apparently they are award shows for athletes. Hey LeBron got one so it has to be something big, I guess. Any way I'm here to talk about what everyone cares about. The fashion, of course. Don't get me wrong, I care who won, but I don't think they have like parties or even performances. I'm not trying to belittle it, they're important. I'm just not in to sports. I am however in to fashion.


Ciara beautiful in black as always although I've seen this look a million times. I wish she would do another look but I guess if it's not broke don't fix it.

Kendall Jenner probably the most normal (or classiest) of the Kardashian's looked amazing. Could have done with out pleather but it's ok still amazing.

Lindsay Vonn, not Logan. Looks fierce amazingly fierce. Oh but don't think I don't know who she is, she's a world cup skier on the US Team so I know something about sports. Or Google, the fact is I cared enough to look it up. She's more than a killer bod ok?

Rachel McAdams, or Regina George.  Yas lady in red, yas. There's nothing left to say...

Halle Berry, miss berry. Your hair is amazing , but we both know that there was something better than this dress. Those slevees are awful, I could deal with everything but those selvees.

Mel B, yes there must be a memo to wear red, black, or white. But regardless, Mel B is amazing.

Oh and Kylie was there..couldn't miss that gold dress. But I guess, it's a statement.

Finally ladies and gentlemen the moment we've all been waiting for. Miss Caitlyn Jenner....
In a stunning white wrap dress looking amazing....yes..

2 comments:

  1. I watched a little bit of this program, and like you I'm not that into sports, but I like the news and the fashion. Everyone looked amazing. While I love Caitlin, I can't help noticing that almost every pic I see of her she's frowning. I think I may have seen one or two smiles. Other than that, loved the dress. Great post! Hugs...www.intheknowwithro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading. And I agree sometimes she does look uncomfortable but I also think she's not used to getting this much attention so maybe that's why ? Who knows.

    ReplyDelete