7.16.2015

Yum or Yuck: Seriously Flatform Shoes


They're coming.. can you hear them? The hottest shoes of the 90'shoe are back! Big. Flatform. Shoes. They're making a huge come back and I'm not sure why. Don't get me wrong in some forms they're very cute, dare I say I even like them?

Pixshark.com
I just know if I ever were to get them I'd never wear them. Like the adorable shoes I got at the mall? Yeah love them but I'm hardly going to wear them. I think I knew that deep down. Oh well a sale is a sale and my closet is looking sparse. So anyway back to these shoes, we know fashion dare child Rihanna is all over this trend. But are you? I think they can work with the right outfit and the right confidence, I just prefer my platform separate and on a heel.
Tilted Sole


 But you be the judge. Yum or yuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment