7.22.2015

The Best Clothes To Travel In


It's the time of year when it's time to let your hair down and get out there!  Sumner is the perfect time to explore. The weather is always nice and you can practically wear whatever you want. Also everyone is always (for the most part) in a pretty ok mood. So why not? I've been traveling for what seems like most of my life, it never gets boring evploring, new cities and places. I've never really had an issue with packing for a trip because I have my stsples ,  where the issue lies is what am I going to wear to get there. Comfort is the main thing. Whether it be a long flight or road trip nothing is worse than wearing something uncomfortable for hours.


 I can stand it! Maybe because I'm nudist at heart but jeans and a tee is not the way to go for me. So I've composed a list of the most comfortable things to wear while traveling and still look amazing. Or at least cute enough to grab a bite when you get off your flight.

Always my favorite is a maxi dress, those things, almost any dress are the most comfortable clothing almost ever. They look low maintenance chic look you can wear honestly.  You can style your hair in a chic messy bun. Do you minimum makeup cute and accessorize.  Perfect.

Next is work out wear. When this is worn right it can look cute. I like black, but that's just because I love wearing black.  I feel like if you wear some cute yoga pants matching shoes and a tank, minimal makeup. Gorgeous.  I will say everyone won't look fabulous but it's comfy and you won't feel like you need to rip your pants off as soon as you get off the plane.

Leggings and a long sweater is always a good choice.  When I say long I'm talking about long enough to cover your bum, long sleeves are good to. Just make sure it's a light weight sweater so when you get off the flight or bus you're not burning up. 

Lastly are any real clothes. Like don't waste  a good outfit on travel day,just don't, it's never worth it. Jean, shorts, skirts, none of that. If it's a short flight that's only 2-3 hours that's fine but any flight longer than that you won't catch me wearing jeans.  I don't know about you but after I'm sitting in denim pants in a  uncomfortable chair I get really uncomfortable and I'm ready to rip them  off!  I don't care if they're baggy or if they're jeggings, if the have denim in them, they get so uncomfortable and feel so thick on my skin I  ready to just rip the  off!

No comments:

Post a Comment