7.19.2015

Roofied Down And Liquor Up


I'm going to be completely honest with you guys, I have no idea what's going on with that title. I just finished watching Family Guy and thats the title I came up with. Anyway, I thought I should do whatever it is fashion bloggers do and post an outfit post. Or in the technical term "OOTD".


 Kissy Face. Ok let's get serious. I'm in serious love with these pants,they're like upgraded cargo pants I got them at H&M for a steal! They fave these satin texture to them and they're cut loose. I was going to attempt to wear them as high waisted but the more I looked at them the more I thought they looked weird. Once I sagged them a bit they fit so much better!
 These shoes are Chinese Laundry. They kill my feet but I'm in love with them and I refuse to let go. These are one of the pairs I had tweeted about when I said "I was binge shopping " I didn't want to post a picture just because I needed to make sure I wasn't going to return them. So I'll find use, as I did in this outfit. The top is from forever 21 it has a sporty feel to it that I love. I've been really feeling black lately, which is weird seeing that it's hot as the Devils balls here and thas the last color I should be wearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment