1.16.2015

Fly Review : Boscia Konjac Cleansing Cloth



Hey guys I'm back with another review! This is again from one of my favorite skin care lines Boscia they came out with a Konjac cleansing cloth that of course I couldn't wait to get my hands on! As you know from my previous review on  I tried their Cleansing Sponge and wasn't too impressed. But then Konjac Cleansing Cloth maybe my new favorite thing. Keep reading and I'll give you the nitty-gritty about this dope Cleansing Cloth.


As you would imagine it's made out of the same material as the Konjac Sponge.
What it claims : it's a multipurpose pillow soft cleansing cloth made of 100% Asian Konjac root with 20% added loofah for the deepest cleanse. You can use it as a facial Cleansing/exfoliation;a body scrub; makeup, mask and blackhead removal. You'd want to replace it every 2-3 months.


My experience : first off I can tell you that I like it waaay better than the sponge. I thought it was cool that it turned completely transparent went it's wet and feels like jelly. I never really think that there's cleanser in the cloth but I added my cleanser to it and it lathered up quiet nicely. I did feel as if it did cleanse better and I like the fact I can use my fingers to really get in there. After I washed my face my skin did feel tight but I didn't mind it I felt like I got a good cleanse. Also the next morning it was back to how it was when I first took it out of the packaging like it was supposed to be.
Bottom line : this cloth out ranks every Cleansing tool (including my cleansing brush) I highly recommend this product if you're looking to get into a cleansing tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment