12.31.2014

Natural Beauty Tips: One Simple Step To Amazing Skin


Isn't it great that we live in an a world that delivers everything almost instantly? Everything you could possibly need is all on your phone available in mere seconds. Yes it's made us lazy but isn't the goal to make life easier, not harder? Like Skincare, I bet if Skincare as easy as setting up a twitter account everyone would do it. But since it's a little more difficult not a lot of people do it. Like me for example, I'm good about washing my face but when it comes to serums and moisturizing I want something that has it all. I'm just ready to go to bed at night and I don't need to make my nightly routine any longer. Luckily I was introduced to another gem from Boscia.

 There Tsubaki beauty oil has transformed my skin from dull and uneven to smooth and radiant. The best part is, it's a one step application! All I do is take a few drops of oil, massage on my finger tips and gently massage into the face. This oil is rich in ubaki oil which is a anti aging blend of oils from japan. Infused with omega 3 acids, Japanese sea kelp (Wakame) that helps repair past damage by replenishing proteIn and helps support natural collagen  production. So it's your serum & moisturizer in one. I've been using it regularly for and a month now and have seen amazing results. I don't get oily throughout the day, I rarely feel my skin get tight or feel dehydrated and I don't break out as much. 

This is one product I have too tell everyone about because it's something that helped my skin a lot. If you're new too oils I suggest only using them at night to see how your skin reacts to the oil. You may see a little shine at first (unless your skin was seriously dehydrated like mine) that's because your skin hasn't fully absorbed the oil, try using a little less or using it just at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment