8.03.2015

The Accessories List {Fall Edition}



When it comes to a night out, I always looks for the pieces that shimmer and shine the best. There's nothing better than finding that yes moment, when you have that perfect outfit and your accessories go wit it flawlessly. No one can stop you.

These are my latest goodies from my shopping trip, it's not all. That of course comes later, for now these are the accessories I bought; Two long Gold chains courtesy of forever 21. I've always had a thing for gems and this emerald green necklace has a dainty feel too it. I could pair it up with some of my other soft jewelry to create a cool multi necklace look.


Next is a nod to the western tie, too me atleast. It also as a second shorter necklace up top that twists whend you lay it flat which I find is charming. I don't quite know how I'm going to wear it but come fall I know I will love it with my long sleeve black top. With my olive green jacket it'll be sublime. 


What's In The Photo:

Pointed Toe Flats - Forever21

Fragrance - Dior "Miss Dior"

Emerald Necklace - Forever 21

Lipstick - Milani "Double Expresso"


1 comment:

  1. These are nice and love the way you put your display together. Shiny is always fun! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete