8.10.2015

GX by Gwen Stefani #MyCloset


There comes a point in every shoe lover's life when they either splurge on a pair of shoes the absolutely do not need, or, buy two pairs of the same exact shoes. But as the old saying goes, if you love it buy it in every color!



On one of my weekly trips to the mall I stumbled across Gwen Stefani's shoe line called GX. I've never heard of the line, but since I love Gwen Stefani's style I had to check it out. That's where I found these beauties. I was looking for a pair of look-at-me-shoes heels, especially since I cleared out my wardrobe so I need some new babies.

As soon as I tried on the grey and yellow pair I was in love. The sales associate told me that they were half priced today and I was sold. I looked around a little more and found a black pair, and they were perfect. I needed a pair of black sandals, so I got them. Don't judge, if both pairs were half priced I really only paid for one pair.


I was so happy to get these babies I can't wait to wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment