8.25.2015

The Ghost I've Become



I know it's been forever since I posted. At least it feels that way to me.  I've been preoccupied, a lot of people have been telling me I need to get out more. Apparently I've been spending too much time inside, I didn't know that was even possible. I didn't mind it though, I was getting done what I wanted to get done. But I figured I should stop telling people I'm busy when I'm not that busy at all. 


Following that tradition I went out last night to see 'Straight Outta Compton' amazing film spoke a lot about our struggles and also showed police brutality isn't a new problem. 

I got a chance to go back to my old stomping grounds, Charlotte. It was beautiful, I haven't been in forever, I realized why I loved it. I went with this guy I had been talking to for a week or so now. He's super sweet, charming, and we had a great connection. I'm being a bit of a prick though. I don't see him as a boyfriend he's a good friend at best. I just don't see myself with him, and I can't see him on top of me when we have sex. 

He's also straight edge, no drinking, no drugs, nothing. That's a bit of a deal breaker, I love to drink especially when I go out, it's relaxing, and fun. He doesn't party, like club or anything ever in his life. That's odd, we don't have very much in common. I don't think I'm going to cut him off, he's nice. We're going to see where this goes. Maybe I should try that straight edge life. Or maybe find a drinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment